Melbourne will be divided for 90 minutes on Saturday night as City takes on Victory in the latest instalment of the Melbourne Derby.
There would be no better Christmas present for either side than a win against their closest rivals.
Opta Data has you covered for all the key pre-game facts and figures.
- Melbourne City will be looking to win back-to-back Melbourne Derby’s for the first time in Hyundai A-League history after picking up a 2-1 victory in Round 2 this season.
- There hasn’t been a clean sheet kept in a Melbourne Derby since Melbourne Victory won 3-0 in the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League Finals Series.
- City average just one goal per game at AAMI Park under Warren Joyce, their lowest under any manager in their Hyundai A-League history.
- Victory have won three of their last four games away from home in the Hyundai A-League, including their last two. The last time they won more in succession was a three-game glut from December 2016 to January 2017.
- Victory have made 49 blocks so far this Hyundai A-League campaign, 10 more than any other team.
- City keeper Dean Bouzanis has made 11 saves since making his first start of the Hyundai A-League season in Round 9; only Jamie Young (12) has made more in that period.
- Victory winger Leroy George has assisted six goals so far this Hyundai A-League season, more than any other player, and has scored three of his own.