Did you know Western Sydney Wanderers have scored just two second-half goals the entire Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season?
Check out the all-important stats ahead of tonight’s blockbuster clash between the Wanderers and Adelaide United at ANZ Stadium.
Opta Data has you covered with everything you need to know.
- Adelaide United have lost only one of their last eight Hyundai A-League games against the Wanderers (W2, D5).
- Western Sydney Wanderers are undefeated when hosting Adelaide United in the Hyundai A-League (W3, D4), though each of their last three such fixtures has ended in a 0-0 draw.
- The Wanderers will be looking to win back-to-back Hyundai A-League games at ANZ Stadium for the first time after picking up a 2-1 win against Melbourne City in their last game there.
- The Reds have won just two of their last nine Hyundai A-League away games in New South Wales (D3, L4), including a 2-1 loss to Newcastle in their last such fixture.
- Josep Gombau’s men have scored 13 first-half goals this Hyundai A-League season, the third-most of any team, but have scored just two in the second half, fewer than any other club.
- The Reds have scored six goals between the 61st and 75th minutes, more than any other team and five more than the Wanderers (1 – no team has scored fewer in that period).
- Wanderers midfielder Kearyn Baccus has a passing accuracy of 90% when playing at home this Hyundai A-League season, the second-best of any player to have made at least 150 passes on home turf.
- Reds skipper Isaias has made 147 passes into the final third this Hyundai A-League season, 14 more than any other player.