Your Hyundai A-League stats preview: Victory v Glory
Did you know Perth Glory have lost just one of their last six games at AAMI Park?
That’s a confidence-boosting stat ahead of their tricky clash against Melbourne Victory at the venue on Saturday night.
For all your important stats ahead of the match, check out our preview, courtesy of Opta Data.
- Melbourne Victory have won their last two Hyundai A-League games against Perth Glory. Never before have they won more in succession against the WA club.
- Three of the last four times Victory have hosted Glory the match has ended in a 1-1 draw, with the remaining game falling in favour of the hosts by a score of 4-1.
- Victory have picked up just one win in their last seven Hyundai A-League games at home (D3, L3), and are yet to keep a clean sheet on home turf this season.
- Glory have won their last two at the AAMI Park; never before have they won more in succession at the Melbourne stadium in the Hyundai A-League.
- Kevin Muscat’s side have made 313 tackles this season, more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League and 36 more than Perth Glory.
- Glory have conceded the most goals in the final 15 minutes of games (8) of any team this Hyundai A-League season.
- Victory’s Rhys Williams (104) and Jason Geria (102) have won the most and second-most duels of any players this Hyundai A-League campaign.
- Five of Perth Glory’s last nine goals scored against Melbourne Victory in the Hyundai A-League have come via Diego Castro.