Did you know Sydney FC are undefeated in their last 25 games at home in the Hyundai A-League?
And in that span the Sky Blues have kept an incredible 13 clean sheets.
Can they keep that run going against Wellington Phoenix on Friday night in the opening match of rebel Play Football Round.
Check all the key stats and facts below, courtesy of Opta Data.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last five Hyundai A-League games against Wellington (W4, D1), scoring 3+ goals in three of their last four meetings against them.
- The Sky Blues will be looking to complete a clean sweep of wins against Wellington for the first time since winning all four of their encounters in the Hyundai A-League 2009/10 Season.
- Wellington will be searching for back-to-back wins away from home in the Hyundai A-League for the first time since March 2015 after picking up a 3-2 win against Newcastle in their last road match.
- Graham Arnold’s side have attempted 487 passes per game this season, more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League and 120 more than last-ranked Wellington.
- The Phoenix have had more headed shots (62) and headed shots on target (23) than any other team so far this Hyundai A-League season.
- Sydney FC defender Alex Wilkinson (110) is the only player so far this Hyundai A-League season to have made more than 100 clearances.