Did you know it’s been 11 games since Central Coast Mariners last beat Brisbane Roar in the Hyundai A-League?
And Roar have managed to keep five clean sheets in those last 10 matches between the two clubs.
Check out our Opta Data stats preview for Saturday night’s intriguing clash at Central Coast Stadium.
- The Roar haven’t lost at Central Coast Stadium since March 2013, picking up five wins and a draw in the Hyundai A-League at the venue since.
- In only one of their last seven games in Gosford have the Mariners trailed at half-time, though they’ve gone on to win just two Hyundai A-League matches in that span (D3, L2).
- Brisbane have won two of their last three Hyundai A-League games away from home, conceding just two goals in that span.
- The Mariners have conceded just seven first-half goals this season, fewer than any other team in the Hyundai A-League.
- John Aloisi’s troops are the only side yet to record a goal which followed an error this Hyundai A-League season.
- 17 of the last 22 goals scored between the Mariners and Roar in the Hyundai A-League have come in the second half of matches.
- Mariners defender Antony Golec has blocked five shots at goal so far in 2018, more than any other player in the Hyundai A-League.