Did you know Sydney FC have won their last two games against the Reds at Coopers Stadium?
They’ve never won three in a row at the venue so could that hand the advantage to Adelaide United on Sunday?
Here’s all you need to know ahead of the final game of Round 16, thanks to Opta Data.
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last three Hyundai A-League games against Adelaide United, keeping a clean sheet in each of those games.
- The Reds have won just two of their last nine Hyundai A-League games at home (D3, L4).
- The Sky Blues have won their last four Hyundai A-League games in a row away from home, outscoring their opposition 13-1 across that period.
- Marco Kurz’s troops have made 97 shots at goal from outside the box this Hyundai A-League season, 16 more than any other team and 43 more than the Sky Blues.
- Sydney have made 482 passes per game this Hyundai A-League season, more than any other team and boast a 78% passing accuracy.
- Adelaide skipper Isaias has made 159 passes into the final third of the pitch this Hyundai A-League season, 23 more than any other player.
- Sky Blues marquee Bobo has scored 15 goals from 15 games this Hyundai A-League season, three more than any other player and just one shy of equalling Sydney FC’s club record for most goals in a season (16 - Marc Janko in 2014/15).