We've checked out OPTA Data for some interesting statistical talking points ahead of Round 17 in the Hyundai A-League.
* Brisbane Roar FC have the best passing accuracy in the league this season (82.7%).
* Brisbane have conceded a league-low 179 fouls in the A-League this season.
* Central Coast Mariners have failed to score in the first half in five of their last six A-League games.
* Sydney FC have not scored in any of their last three A-League home games – their worst ever run at home in the competition.
* Melbourne Victory have scored with a league-high 23.5% of their shots this season.
* Newcastle Jets have not scored a first half goal in any of their last seven A-League matches.
* No side has conceded more goals in the 90th minute or later than Newcastle Jets (4)
* The Wanderers are the only side yet to score a headed goal in the A-League this season.
* Newcastle have hit the woodwork nine times in the A-League this season; more often than any other side.
* Melbourne City FC have scored a league-high eight headed goals this season.
* Wellington Phoenix have been awarded six penalties this season (a league-high tally), but they have missed half of these (3).
* None of Adelaide’s last 11 A-League games have ended in a draw (W6 L5).
* Adelaide United have held an average of 59.7% possession this season – a league-high.
* Conversely, only Western Sydney Wanderers (44%) have had a lower average possession figure than Perth (44.5%).