Win a free copy of EA Sports FIFA 20
Here's your chance to win a copy of EA Sports FIFA 20!
With the latest edition of the football video game releasing worldwide on September 27, we are giving away 10 free copies.
All you have to do is:
- Go to this link to create a Football Account.
- Complete and submit your name, valid email address, address, postcode and contact number in the relevant fields.
- Opt in to receive key marketing messages from at least one of the following; Hyundai A-League, Caltex Socceroos, Westfield Matildas or FFA Cup.
If you already have a Football Account, then all you need to do is:
- Login to your Football Account
- Make sure you're opted in to receive key marketing messages from at least one of the following; Hyundai A-League, Caltex Socceroos, Westfield Matildas or FFA Cup.
The competition closes 11.59PM AEST on Thursday, 26 September 2019.
HYUNDAI A-LEAGUE: Top 50 Hyundai A-League players ratings on EA Sports FIFA 20
CALTEX SOCCEROOS: EA Sports FIFA 20 Player Ratings
Featured NewsRead more
Roar sign Burke-Gilroy as Hingert injury replacement
Brisbane Roar has today announced the signing of Antonee Burke-Gilroy as an injury replacement for experienced defender Jack Hingert. Hingert will undergo a recovery period after sustaining a hamstring injury which ruled him out of Sunday's match against Melbourne City. His
Wednesday night preview: A-League, May 12
Central Coast Mariners will look to end a five-game winless run when travelling to face Brisbane Roar at Moreton Daily Stadium on Wednesday, May 12. It's the first of two fixtures taking place on Wednesday evening, as the action continues when Perth Glory host Western United
Moon: Roar ready to convert games in hand into points on the board
Brisbane Roar head coach Warren Moon says there's no use discussing the games in hand his side possess over the rest of the top-six challengers unless the Queenslanders manage to convert those games into points in the coming weeks. The Roar fought hard but ultimately fell to a