Who rules the passing stats after 14 rounds of the Hyundai A-League?
Perhaps it's no surprise that it's a midfielder with the league-leaders Sydney FC.
Josh Brillante, Sydney's classy 24-year-old central midfielder, leads the stats with 870 passes from 14 appearances ahead of tonight's Round 15 clash with Brisbane Roar at Suncorp.
In fact, four Sky Blues are in the top 10 in this statistic.
Here's the top 10 list...
- Brillante: 870 passes from his 14 games
- Isaias (Reds): 14 app, 834 passes
- Antony Golec (CCM): 14 app, 785 passes
- Wout Brama (CCM): 13 app, 759 passes
- Kearyn Baccus (WSW) 12 app, 756 passes
- Jordy Buijs (SFC) 14 app, 753 passes
- Brandon O'Neill (SFC), 14 app, 743 passes
- Alan Baro (CCM), 13 app, 722 passes
- Matt McKay (BR) 13 app, 663 passes
- Luke Wilkshire (SFC) 13 app, 648 passes