Western Sydney Wanderers and Perth Glory close-out Round 1 of the Hyundai A-League on Sunday night. Check out some key Opta stats for both sides.
- Perth Glory ended a five-game Hyundai A-League winless streak against Western Sydney Wanderers in the last meeting between these two sides with a 2-0 victory in Round 21 last season.
- The Wanderers have won each of their last two Hyundai A-League games at Spotless Stadium by a score of 3-1, and have only ever lost once at the venue from eight fixtures there (W2, D5).
- Alongside the Central Coast Mariners, the Wanderers (342) won the fewest fouls of any team last Hyundai A-League season.
- Glory scored an average of one first-half goal per game in the Hyundai A-League 2016/17 Season, more than any other team in the competition.
- New Wanderers recruit Josh Risdon [from Perth Glory] made five assists last Hyundai A-League season, the most of any player who wasn’t able to find the back of the net for themselves.
- Glory’s Diego Castro provided 20 scoring chances for Andy Keogh last season, the second most of any pair across the Hyundai A-League (Berisha to Troisi, 22).