Did you know Wellington Phoenix have been kept scoreless in three consecutive Hyundai A-League games?
The Kiwi club have never before gone more than three games within a single season without finding the back of the net.
So can they stop the rot in Saturday’s crucial clash with Perth Glory at Westpac Stadium?
Check out more key stats ahead of the clash, thanks to Opta Data.
- Perth Glory have won five of their last seven Hyundai A-League games against Wellington Phoenix, while there have been 14 goals scored in total across their last three meetings.
- Phoenix have scored eight goals in their last two home Hyundai A-League games against Perth, and will be looking for back-to-back home wins against them for the first time since 2011.
- Glory have lost their last four Hyundai A-League games away from home, conceding 14 goals in that span; the last time they lost more in succession was a five-game drought from October to December 2015.
- Wellington have conceded 40 goals this season, eight more than their Expected Goals Against; the largest negative xGA disparity of any team in the Hyundai A-League.
- Kenny Lowe’s side have converted 51.6% of their big chances so far this Hyundai A-League season, the second-most of any team in the competition behind Newcastle Jets (52.1%).
- Phoenix playmaker Michael McGlinchey is set to make his 200th Hyundai A-League appearance; against no team has he picked up more wins than Perth Glory (10).
- Glory star Diego Castro has provided four assists away from home this Hyundai A-League season, only Michael Zullo (6) has created more on the road.