Did you know Brisbane Roar have won five of their last six Hyundai A-League games away from home, including their last three?
The last time Roar won more on the bounce away from home was a four-game streak in their title-winning campaign of 2013/14.
For more interesting facts ahead of their clash with Wellington Phoenix, check out our Opta Data preview below.
- Brisbane have lost only one of their last seven Hyundai A-League games against Wellington (W3, D3), though each of their two meetings so far this season has ended in a draw.
- Roar have taken competition points from all but two of their last nine Hyundai A-League games at Westpac Stadium (W4, D3).
- Wellington are hunting for back-to-back Hyundai A-League wins at Westpac Stadium for the first time since January 2017 after a 2-1 win against Perth in Round 20.
- Phoenix have registered 24 headed shots on target this campaign, more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League.
- The Kiwi outfit have averaged the lowest share of possession of any side this Hyundai A-League term, recording a rate of just 44.3%.
- Wellington’s Matthew Ridenton has created 25 scoring chances in 2018, the joint-most of any player alongside Adrian Mierzejewski.
- Roar striker Massimo Maccarone has made 111 touches in the opposition box this Hyundai A-League season, the second-most of any striker. He’s scored nine times whilst the man above him in this list (Bobô) has bagged 22 goals this term.
Wellington Phoenix v Brisbane Roar
WHEN: Sunday, March 25 - kick-off at 5pm AEDT
WHERE: Westpac Stadium, Wellington
HOW TO WATCH: LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on Fox Sports 501