Did you know Adelaide United have scored just three first half goals in their last 19 away games in the Hyundai A-League?
They’ll be hoping to break that trend when they travel to Wellington to play the Phoenix on Saturday.
For a full stats preview, check out the facts below, courtesy of Opta Data.
- Each of the last three Hyundai A-League games between Wellington and Adelaide has ended in a draw, though Adelaide are undefeated in their last six games against the Phoenix (W3, D3).
- In fact, the Reds have lost on just one of their last seven trips to Westpac Stadium (W2, D4), picking up five Hyundai A-League points in their last three games there (W1, D2).
- Phoenix have neither kept nor conceded a clean sheet in their last nine Hyundai A-League games at Westpac Stadium; indeed, they’ve scored at least one goal in each of their last 11 games at the venue. The last time they did so in more consecutive games was a 17-game streak from 2010 to 2012.
- Marco Kurz’s side are the only remaining team this Hyundai A-League season yet to score from the penalty spot.
- Phoenix skipper Andrew Durante is set to play his 278th Hyundai A-League game, equalling the competition record alongside Danny Vukovic.
- Reds skipper Isaias has made 49 interceptions and 174 passes into the final third this Hyundai A-League campaign, more than any other player in either category.
- Wellington’s Fijian flyer Roy Krishna has scored 32 Hyundai A-League goals for the club. His next goal will see him draw level with Paul Ifill (33) for the most goals of any Phoenix player in the league’s history.