Wanderers super-striker Brendan Santalab scores a goal every 81mins 38s this season. Did you know that?
In fact, "Santa" is the only player in the Hyundai A-League to average more than a goal per full game this campaign (of those with a minimum 45 minutes played).
For this and more Opta stats ahead of Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne City on Friday night in the Harbour City, check these out...
1. Western Sydney Wanderers are undefeated at home against Melbourne City in the A-League (W4, D3), though three of their last five such meetings have ended in a 1-all draw.
2. Melbourne City have attempted 325 total shots this season, the most of any team in the competition and 21 more than the Wanderers.
3. Wanderers have made just 24 saves when playing at home this campaign, the joint-fewest of any team, while their 16 goals conceded at home are bettered only by Sydney FC (4) and Brisbane Roar (10).
4. Bruno Fornaroli has attempted 82 shots at goal so far this season, nine more than any other player and 36 more than the highest ranked Wanderer (Nicolas Martinez, 46)
5. Wanderers last five goals have been scored in the Hyundai A-League by Santa or Nico (Santalab or Nico Martinez).
6. City have made 10,479 passes so far this season (second best in league behind Roar). WSW have only made 10,120.
7. City also have the league's best overall pass completion rate of 82.4% (WSW 78.2%)
8. WSW, though have better shot accuracy at 49.3% (4th highest in the league). City are sixth on 46.1%.