Batman and Robin are the original super-hero partnership. But Melbourne Victory have their own dynamic duo – Berisha and Rojas!
Did you know they’ve been involved in more goals this season than anyone else in the Hyundai A-League?
The "Kiwi Messi" has 12 goals and 11 assists, while Kosovo international Berisha – who needs just one more goal to become the first centurion in Hyundai A-League history – has 18 goals and four assists.
Check out these other top Opta stats ahead of Victory’s Friday night clash with the Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park.
- Melbourne Victory are undefeated in their last 11 games against the Mariners (W9, D2), including wins in each of their last three meetings.
- Central Coast Mariners have scored at least one goal in each of their last 11 visits to Melbourne to face Victory, but they haven’t won there since November 2009.
- Melbourne Victory are undefeated in their last six Friday home games against the Mariners, including wins in their last five; in fact, they haven’t lost at home on a Friday to the Mariners since 18 November 2005.
- Central Coast Mariners haven’t won on a Friday since 25 January, 2013, taking just three points in 12 Friday games since (D3, L9).
- Melbourne Victory have scored 33 goals at home this season, seven more than any other side.
- Mariners goalkeepers Paul Izzo and Ivan Necevski have made 116 saves this season, the most of any team and the only team to have made more than 100.
- Central Coast defender Scott Galloway has conceded just seven fouls this season, the fewest of any outfield player to have played at least 20 games.