Victory v Sydney: key stats from the champions' Big Blue fightback
Sydney FC produced a 30-minute masterclass to overwhelm Melbourne Victory on Australia Day and register a long-awaited win at AAMI Park.
Catch up with the key facts and stats from the Sky Blues' superb 3-1 success.
- Sydney's triumph was their first ever against Victory at AAMI Park, having suffered two defeats and two draws in their previous four attempts.
- With his brace, Bobo moved to 18 goals for the season and surpassed Marco Janko's club record of 16 in a single Hyundai A-League campaign.
- Besart Berisha's goal was his 11th against Sydney and 18th penalty in the competition.
- Sydney have now scored a league-high 11 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches, one more than Newcastle Jets.
- They also top the league for second half goals with 24.
- Sydney have now won nine of their last 12 away games, losing one.
- Victory, in contrast, have only won three of their past nine at home.