Did you know Melbourne Victory have conceded the most fouls and been caught offside more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League this season?
Victory has made 329 fouls while the assistant referee’s flag has gone up against them 60 times from 19 Rounds so far.
Will they add to those tallies in Friday night’s blockbuster clash against Brisbane Roar at AAMI Park?
For all your key stats and facts, check out our stats preview below, courtesy of Opta Data.
- Melbourne Victory are undefeated in their last three Hyundai A-League games against Brisbane Roar, and will be looking for back-to-back wins against them for the first time since January 2016.
- Victory have kept three clean sheets in their last four Hyundai A-League games against Roar at AAMI Park, picking three wins and a draw in that span.
- Roar has won three of their last four Hyundai A-League games away from home, though they are winless from their last 11 excursions to AAMI Park (D3, L8).
- Kevin Muscat’s side have neither kept nor conceded a clean sheet in any of their last eight Hyundai A-League games on home turf.
- Brisbane have conceded just three goals in the 15 minutes leading into half-time and just two goals in the 15 minutes after the break, fewer than any other team in the Hyundai A-League in each period.
- Victory winger Leroy George has created 52 scoring chances this season, the joint-most of any player in the Hyundai A-League.
- Besart Berisha has scored three goals in his last four Hyundai A-League games against Brisbane; though he failed to score in his last match against them, he has never gone consecutive games without scoring against his former club.