One semi final down, one to go as Melbourne Victory host Brisbane Roar later today with the winner progressing to next Sunday's Hyundai A-League Grand Final.
Did you know these two teams have fired off more shots than any other side in the Hyundai A-League?
Roar have taken 402 shots at goal and Victory 396.
Check out these other top Opta stats ahead of this AAMI Park cracker.
· Brisbane have won three and drawn two of their last six games against Victory, keeping three clean sheets in that time.
· Roar have won the two previous finals series meetings between these two (2013/14 and 2015/16), but both were played at Suncorp Stadium.
· This will be just the fourth finals game played at AAMI Park; in the previous three, the winning team has kept a 90-minute clean sheet.
· Brisbane have lost their last three away finals games, last winning such a fixture in April 2013 when they beat the Reds at Coopers Stadium.
· Brisbane Roar have had 156 shots on target this season, the joint-most of any team in the competition (with Sydney FC) and 39 more than Melbourne Victory.
· Jamie Maclaren (20) and Besart Berisha (19) are the two leading goalscorers in the A-League this season, and go head-to-head in this fixture. They both ended the regular season on 19 goals to share the Golden Boot Trophy, but Maclaren scored in the Elimination Final last week to edge ahead.
· Besart Berisha (formerly of Brisbane) has scored three goals in his last five games against Roar.