Perth Glory have come away from Melbourne with a 1-1 draw in their last three visits to play Victory at AAMI Park. But Victory right now are on a hot streak at home.
Here are a few key stats ahead of Saturday night’s clash between the two in Melbourne.
1. Perth Glory has won 56.8% of their aerial duels contested this Hyundai A-League season, more than any other team in the competition.
2. Melbourne Victory has won eight of their last 10 games on home turf (D1, L1), in the Hyundai A-League, including 2-1 wins in each of the last two.
3. Perth Glory have scored eight goals in their last two games away from home in the Hyundai A-League and they’ve lost just one of their last seven fixtures on the road.
4. Melbourne Victory has conceded just one penalty so far this Hyundai A-League, fewer than any other team, while Perth Glory (10) have conceded the most.
5. Perth Glory is undefeated in their last eight games against Melbourne Victory (W4, D4) and have conceded multiple goals only once in their last six games against them.
6. Victory striker Besart Berisha has scored five goals in his last four Hyundai A-League appearances against Perth Glory.
7. Glory striker Andy Keogh has scored in three of his last four Hyundai A-League games away from home for Perth.