With round 14 of the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 season continuing tonight, a number of milestones could fall over the next couple of days.
- If Leigh Broxham is in Melbourne Victory’s eleven to face Central Coast on Saturday night, it’ll be his 200th start in the Hyundai A-League.
- Broxham’s team-mate Jason Geria (who is the only man to play every minute of this season for Victory) will chalk up his 100th appearance in the same game.
- Adelaide United’s Ryan Kitto will make his 50th appearance if he takes the field against Perth Glory.
- When Victory and the Mariners meet on Saturday in Geelong, both could reach goalscoring milestones; Victory need two more goals to notch 550 in the Hyundai A-League, while Central Coast are just three short of 450 in the competition.
- The next game to finish goal-less will be the Hyundai A-League’s 100th regular time 0-0 draw.
- Brendon Santalab has made eight appearances off the bench for Western Sydney this season; if he comes on and scores a brace against Western Sydney tonight, he’ll equal the record of goals scored by a substitute, currently held by Henrique (17).