Football fans from all over Sydney heading to ANZ Stadium on Sunday can take advantage of integrated ticketing with the cost of public transport included in tickets to the clash between the Foxtel A-League All Stars and Juventus.
The free transport includes travel to and from the match on buses, trains and ferries from all over Sydney for all ticket-holders to what will be one of the biggest matches on the 2014 Football calendar.
The stars of the Hyundai A-League, including Alessandro Del Piero, Thomas Broich and Besart Berisha, have been together for a week preparing to take on a Juventus side that won the 2013/14 Serie A title and has 11 players backing up from the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Great seats for the match are still available. Go to www.a-leagueallstars.com.au/tickets
Fans are being encouraged to arrive early at ANZ Stadium with activities in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct kicking off from 4pm. There will be plenty of pre-game Italian party atmosphere to experience in the precinct, including:
• Juventus photo booth, fans can pose for a photo with their mates and capture the ultimate match day memory
• Merchandise vans so that fans can get their Foxtel A-League All Stars gear
• A DJ to get the atmosphere buzzing and MiniRoos skills clinics for the kids
• Hyundai A-League club membership marquees so fans can purchase their 2014/15 season membership!
• The AFC Asian Cup display – fans can get their photo with the tournament trophy
• Restaurants, cafes and bars open extended hours pre and post-game;
• An eat street with pop-up cafes serving Italian-themed street food under red, green and white festoon lighting;
• Roving Italian street theatre including tenors, music trio and football juggling acts;
• An outdoor extension to The Brewery Bar with human fusball;
• An “Italian Piazza” theme with tables and chairs outside ANZ Stadium;
Gates open at 5.30pm before Del Piero takes on his former club, including World Cup winning team mates Andrea Pirlo and Gianluigi Buffon.
For the first time at a football match in Australia the precinct at ANZ Stadium will be turned into an interactive social hub. Pre and post-match will see the best Juventus and All Stars tweets and photos projected onto the stadium and the surrounding buildings.
Getting involved couldn’t be easier, share as many pictures and tweets as possible on your way to the game, in the precinct, at the match, on your way home, ensuring you use the #ALvJUVE hashtag and the best ones will be projected. Remember to keep your eye out for yours.
For patrons wishing to drive, Pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended, particularly for this event due to the traffic expected in the precinct. You can pre-book parking by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event. Fans who plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
For those who plan to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
• From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
• From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
• From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
• From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sunday’s clash is also the first football match at ANZ Stadium since changes to the transport services following a review of major event bus services into Sydney Olympic Park by Transport for NSW. These changes have been in place for major events at ANZ Stadium since 28 June.
Due to the streamlining of the major event bus services, the following bus routes are no longer operational:
• Route 2A – Glebe via Gladesville (also via Ryde and Drummoyne)
• Route 3 – Macquarie via Ryde and Macquarie Park.
The following routes will continue to operate unchanged:
• Route 1A – Warriewood via Dee Why (also via Chatswood West and Frenchs Forest)
• Route 1B - Warriewood via Mona Vale (also via Macquarie Park, West Pymble and St Ives)
• Route 2B - Glebe via Hunters Hill (also via Ryde and Drummoyne)
• Route 4 - Maroubra via Campsie, Rockdale, Mascot and Eastgardens
• Route 5A - Maroubra via Campsie, Rockdale, Mascot and Eastgardens
• Route 5B - Rouse Hill via Northmead, Norwest and North-West T-way
• Route 6 - Menai via Bankstown and Bangor
• Route 7 - Cronulla via Roselands, Hurstville and Miranda
• Route 8 - Dural via Carlingford and Cherrybrook
For detailed information on the service changes and the available public transport alternatives, please refer to the All Stars v Juventus event pageThe FOXTEL A-League All Stars play Juventus at ANZ Stadium, Sydney on Sundy evening with the match to be broadcast live and exclusive on the Seven Network's 7Mate channel nationally. Match Details FOXTEL A-League All Stars v Juventus FC Sunday 10 August 2014 ANZ Stadium, Sydney Kick-Off: 7:30 pm AEST Click here to buy your tickets online. To purchase over the phone, please call Ticketek on 132 849 or get your tickets from your local Ticket agency. Ticket Prices Category A - $169.50 all tickets Category B - $99.50 Adult, $59.50 Concession, $258.50 Family Category C - $59.50 Adult, $39.50 Concession, $158.50 Family Juventus Active Area - $59.50 Adult, $39.50 Concession Ticket Prices are inclusive of GST & Booking Fee. Transaction and credit card charges may apply. Ticket Price includes Public Transport, conditions apply. Broadcast Schedule Sydney 6.30pm LIVE on 7mate Melbourne 6.30pm LIVE on 7mate Brisbane 6.30pm LIVE on 7mate Adelaide 6pm LIVE on 7mate Perth 4.30pm LIVE on 7mate Brisbane 6.30pm LIVE on 7mate Hashtag: #ALvJUVE