Think you know your Hyundai A-League? Take our Fast Five Quiz to test your knowledge!
How many can you get right?
Answers are at the bottom of the page - no cheating!
1) Sydney FC are coming off a rare loss to Newcastle Jets in Round 22. The last time they lost two in a row was late in the 2015/16 season. Which two teams did the Sky Blues lose consecutive matches to?
2) Andrew Nabbout became just the third Jets player to net 10 goals in a single season in his final game for the club a fortnight ago. Who were the other two players?
3) Brisbane Roar keeper Jamie Young has made the second most saves in the competition this season with 71. Which keeper has made more?
4) Wellington will play Newcastle at Auckland's QBE Stadium on Saturday night, the club's third-ever match at the venue. Who were the other two matches against?
5) The last time Central Coast Mariners defeated Victory in Melbourne was way back in November 2009. What was the score in that match?
1) Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United
2) Joel Griffiths and Adam Taggart
3) Vedran Janjetovic (WSW) - 95
4) Victory in 2015 (won 2-0) and Glory in 2017 (drew 3-3)
5) 4-0 (Adam Kwasnik, Matt Simon, Dean Heffernan, Nick Mrdja)