Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers: your Sydney Derby stats preview
Did you know four of Sydney FC’s last eight goals versus the Wanderers have come in the 85th minute or later.
Here are your key Sydney Derby stats ahead of Saturday night's blockbuster at Allianz.
- Western Sydney Wanderers will be looking for back-to-back Sydney Derby wins for just the second time in the fixtures history, and the first time since 2013/14.
- There have been four clean sheets kept in the last three Sydney Derby’s, with each team keeping two in that period.
- The Sky Blues are enjoying a 11-game unbeaten run (W10 D1).
- Wanderers are undefeated in their last three games away from home, the last time they went longer without an away defeat was a four-game stretch at the end of 2015.
- Wanderers have conceded just 25 fouls this campaign, fewer than any other team in the competition and two fewer than Sydney FC.
- Milos Ninkovic has made nine tackles so far this season; only the Roar’s Corey Brown (11) has contested more tackles.
- Oriol Riera has scored in both of his appearances to date for Western Sydney Wanderers.
- The player with the highest pass accuracy at Sydney FC is Jordy Buijs with 84.8%
- The player with the best pass accuracy at WSW is Steven Lustica with 90.9%