Reigning champions Sydney FC have their first home match of the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season on Sunday night when they take on Wellington Phoenix.
Check out the all-important stats from Opta Data for the clash at Allianz Stadium.
• Sydney FC has lost only one of their last eight Hyundai A-League games against Wellington Phoenix (W4, D3), and are undefeated in their last three.
• The Sky Blues are looking to become just the second reigning Hyundai A-League champion to win their opening two games of the season after Brisbane Roar in 2011/12.
• Phoenix have scored two or more goals in five of their last eight Hyundai A-League games away from home, picking up two wins and two draws in that span.
• Wellington has now scored at least one goal in each of their last 12 games, their longest stretch without conceding a clean sheet in their Hyundai A-League history.
• Sydney FC star Milos Ninkovic created five chances during the opening round of the Hyundai A-League, no player recorded more.
• Sky Blues defender Alex Wilkinson made more clearances than anyone else across the matches played during the opening round of the Hyundai A-League.