Can anyone halt the Sydney FC juggernaut? Perth Glory are the next side to try their luck at Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.
Opta Data has your all-important stats and facts as Graham Arnold’s men host Kenny Lowe’s troops in what should be a ripper!
- Sydney FC have won their last six Hyundai A-League games against Perth Glory; only against Newcastle Jets (2015-current) have they ever registered a longer streak against a single club.
- Indeed, it is the longest winning streak that any club has ever enjoyed against Perth Glory in Hyundai A-League history.
- Glory have now won two of their last three games away from home in the Hyundai A-League and will be looking for back-to-back road wins for the first time since March 2016.
- The Sky Blues are undefeated in their last 22 games at home (W18, D4), a win or draw in this fixture would equal the Hyundai A-League record for most home games without a loss set by Brisbane Roar from 2010 to 2011 (W16, D7).
- Graham Arnold’s men have scored 15 first-half goals this campaign, two more than any other team in the Hyundai A-League and three times as many as Perth.
- 40% of goals scored against the Sky Blues this Hyundai A-League season have come via headers, while only Wellington (9) have scored more headed goals than Perth Glory (4) this campaign.
- Glory star Diego Castro has now scored in back-to-back games for; however, Sydney FC are the only active Hyundai A-League team against whom he has never scored.
- Sydney’s marquee striker Bobô has been directly involved in 14 goals this Hyundai A-League campaign (10 goals, 4 assists), three more than any other player.