Stats suggest Saturday night will be a mammoth task for Perth Glory if they are to dump the Premiership-winning Sydney FC juggernaut out of the Finals Series.
Bobo has had a brilliant first season in the Hyundai A-League.
The red-hot Brazilian striker has scored 15 goals for Sydney FC, including one in each of his three games against Perth Glory.
Check out these and other Opta stats ahead of an intriguing first ever Finals Series meeting between these two sides on Saturday night at Allianz Stadium.
- Sydney FC have won their last four games against the Glory, scoring 15 goals and conceding just two in the process.
- Perth Glory have won just two of their last 10 games at Allianz Stadium.
- Sydney FC have never lost a finals game at Allianz Stadium (W4, D3), and have scored four goals in each of their last two such fixtures.
- Off the back of their 2-0 win against Melbourne City, Perth Glory will be looking to win consecutive away games for the first time since Round 25 last season.
- Sydney FC boast a crossing accuracy of 28% from 340 open-play crosses this campaign, the best accuracy of any team in the competition.
- Perth Glory have conceded just 13 fouls per game this season, fewer than any of the remaining four teams and the second-least of any team in the competition (Mariners, 12).
- Sydney FC fullback Michael Zullo needs just two more crosses to become the second player to contribute 100 open-play crosses this season (Ivan Franjic 103).