Sydney FC have locked away another key member of their Hyundai A-League 2017/18 squad with goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne re-signing with the club on Saturday.
Redmayne inked a two-year contract extension with the Sky Blues.
The 28-year-old joined the club midway through last season and was back-up keeper to Danny Vukovic in last season's double-winning campaign.
With Vukovic moving to Belgian club Genk in the off-season, Redmayne has taken over as Sydney's No.1 and has played every minute of every game so far this season.
He has kept an impressive seven clean sheets in the Hyundai A-League and a further three on the way to Sydney FC winning the Westfield FFA Cup.
“It’s so pleasing to be a part of a successful side and I’m glad to be remaining a Sky Blue,” Redmayne said.
“At Sydney FC I feel I’m playing some of my best football and I’m glad to be continuing to train under [Head Goalkeeper Coach] John Crawley who has developed me into the player I am.
“I can’t wait to help the club to more silverware this season and to get started in my third AFC Champions League campaign next month.”
Sydney FC Head Coach Graham Arnold said he was pleased to have his number one gloveman locked in until the end of the 2019/20 Season.
“Andrew is a fantastic professional and has risen to every challenge set before him,” Arnold said.
“He has performed exceptionally well this season and is one of the reasons we’re on track for our first goal of 50 points, and the remaining targets beyond that.”
Redmayne joins defender Michael Zullo in committing their futures to the club this week.
The Sky Blues are in action on Sunday with a difficult away clash against Adelaide United at Coopers Stadium.