Sydney FC v Brisbane key stats: Unlikely pair give Roar more away joy
Brisbane Roar are marching toward the top six after shattering Sydney FC's imposing home record on Saturday night.
Matt McKay and Jacob Pepper were the unexpected scorers in a 2-1 win for John Aloisi's men, their fifth in seven Hyundai A-League fixtures.
Catch up with the major facts and stats from a shock upset at Allianz Stadium.
- Sydney FC have suffered back-to-back Hyundai A-League defeats for the first time since April 2016.
- The second of that run was also their last league loss at Allianz Stadium (2-0 to Adelaide United).
- The first was Brisbane's last win over the Sky Blues, having gone winless in the past five meetings between the teams.
- This is the second time this season that Aloisi's side have won back-to-back games.
- Roar have now won three consecutive games - the last time they managed more was a four-game streak from December 2013 to January 2014.
- Matt McKay has two goals for the campaign, his best regular season return since 2014-15.
- Jacob Pepper netted just the third Hyundai A-League goal of his career and first in over six years (his last goals came as a double against Melbourne Victory in March 2012).