Plenty of Leeds United fans in Australia and New Zealand were excited to hear Melbourne City had signed striker Ross McCormack last week.
But who is this injury replacement for talismanic City skipper Bruno Fornaroli?
We've crunched the Opta stats to reveal what type of player City will have in their ranks when the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season kicks off this weekend.
· McCormack made 334 appearances, including 276 starts, over nine seasons in the Championship with Cardiff City, Leeds United, Fulham, Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest.
· In all, he was on the pitch for 24897 minutes (415 hours) of Championship football.
· The Scottish striker scored 120 goals and provided 45 assists in that time, scoring on average a goal every 207 minutes.
· In the nine years since his debut in August 2008, 31-year-old McCormack is comfortably the Championship's leading goalscorer, well clear of fellow Scot Jordan Rhodes who has netted 94 goals in that time.
· In 2013/14 McCormack scored 29 times for Leeds United which is the equal-ninth best season tally in the club's history, joining a list featuring Leeds United legends John Charles and Peter Lorimer.