Melbourne Victory have locked down the services of one of their key defenders with the club announcing the retention of right back Jason Geria.
Geria has signed on for a further three seasons, keeping him at Victory until at least the end of the 2019/20 season.
"I'm excited to be continuing on at Melbourne Victory," Geria said.
"The club has been great to me in the last four seasons, and I'm grateful to Kevin Muscat, all the coaches and my teammates for helping me improve as a player during that time.
"I'm looking forward to what the future holds for me and the club, and I'll do all I can to help Victory achieve more success."
The 23-year-old has made 72 Hyundai A-League appearances, and is one of only three Victory players to have started in all 13 games this season.
He has been a key member of the squad for the past three seasons, culminating in his debut for the Caltex Socceroos last year.
"We're proud of how far Jason has come as a footballer over an extended period of time at Melbourne Victory," said head coach Kevin Muscat.
"He has been an integral part of the success this club has achieved in the last few seasons, and we're pleased he will continue with us.
"Jason has proven his ability at the highest level in Australia and, importantly, he will continue to improve."
Geria was a member of the Victory squad which won the 2014/15 Premiership-Championship double and the 2015 Westfield FFA Cup.
He also represented Victory in its 2014 and 2016 AFC Champions League campaigns.
Victory's next game is against Brisbane Roar at AAMI Park on Friday night. Tickets are available here.