Did you know red-hot Roar striker Jamie Maclaren has scored more goals against Western Sydney than any other Hyundai A-League side?
In fact, he’s scored eight goals in his last seven games against them!
Check out these other top Opta facts ahead of Friday’s night’s Finals Series blockbuster at Suncorp Stadium.
· Brisbane haven’t trailed the Wanderers at half-time in any of their last seven meetings.
· The Wanderers have won just one of their last seven games at Suncorp Stadium, drawing one and losing five.
· Three of Brisbane’s last six Finals Series games have been against the Wanderers; they’ve won one and lost two of those.
· There have been 13 goals scored in the Wanderers’ last two finals fixtures, including a 5-4 extra-time thriller against Brisbane last season.
· Roar boast a shooting accuracy of 49.8% this season, the second-best of any team in the competition and nearly two percentage points higher than Western Sydney (47.9%).
· Western Sydney have scored eight headed goals this season, the joint-most of any team in the competition and five more than Brisbane.
· Wanderers midfielder Dimas has made 1,469 passes this season, the second-most in the competition and 86 more than Roar’s best, Matt McKay (1,383).