The Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers players will attend a Grand Final Fan Day at Bonython Park on Saturday afternoon as part of the build up to the Hyundai A-League 2016 Grand Final.
Grand Final Fan day gives fans the opportunity to get up close and personal with their heroes from Adelaide United and the Western Sydney Wanderers as part of a three-hour fan festival, to be held at Bonython Park in Adelaide.
Grand Final Fan Day will take place from 1pm to 4pm on Saturday afternoon with Western Sydney Wanderers players in attendance from 1:45pm to 2.30pm and Adelaide United players taking the stage from 3pm to 3.45pm.
Players will sign autographs and the Hyundai A-League Championship Trophy will also be in attendance for fans to have their photo taken with Australian Football’s Holy Grail.
Hosted by Fox Sports’ Tara Rushton and Mark Bosnich, Grand Final Fan Day will include the following activities:
- Free MiniRoos Clinics hosted by NAB with Westfield Matildas co-captain Lisa De Vanna and Former Socceroo Legend Brett Emerton
- A kick-around on the AIA Vitality MiniRoos inflatable field
- Foosball at the Westfield Foosball zone
- The PlayStation 4 FIFA 16 marquee where you can take on your mates as your favourite Hyundai A-League team
- Show your support and get your face painted in your team colours
“The A-League Grand Final is established on the Australian sporting calendar as a major event that captivates the interest of sports fans across the nation,” said FFA CEO David Gallop. “The Grand Final Fan Day adds so much to the countdown to the kick off and FFA is delighted so many Adelaide fans and visitors from interstate have the chance to see their heroes before they line up chasing Championship glory.”