Perth Glory vs Adelaide United: Hyundai A-League stats preview
Did you know Adelaide United skipper Isaias has created 22 scoring chances so far this campaign, the most of any player in the assist stats?
The Spaniard will be critical for Marco Kurz's side if they are to get on top of Glory on Friday night in Perth.
Here are more Opta facts ahead of the match at nib Stadium.
- Perth have won three of their last four games against Adelaide (D1), after picking up just one win in their 12 meetings prior (D5, L6).
- Three of the last four games between these teams at nib Stadium have been decided by a score of 3-1, with the Glory picking up three wins in that four-game span (L1).
- Liam Reddy has made 16 saves from shots from outside the box this season, more than any other keeper in the competition.
- This will be Perth’s first game at home on a Friday since November 2016, they’ve lost just one of their last nine such fixtures (W6, D2).
- Adelaide have won three of their last five games away from home, with each of those wins coming by a score of 2-1.
- Perth Glory have conceded just five goals on home turf this season, the fewest of any team in the competition.
- Adelaide have conceded 16 goals this campaign, three fewer than their Expected Goals Against rate (19), making them the best defensive overperformers of any team in the competition.