Did you know Sydney FC’s sublime Serbian Milos Ninkovic has been involved in more away goals than any other player this Hyundai A-League season?
He’s scored three and laid on eight more during his side’s travels this season.
For this and more Opta stats ahead of Sunday night’s blockbuster between Perth Glory and the Sky Blues at nib Stadium, check these out…
1. Adam Taggart (11), Andy Keogh (10), and Diego Castro (10) have combined to contribute more than 70% of the Glory’s total goals so far this season.
2. Glory’s 312 fouls conceded so far this season are the second fewest of any team in the competition behind only the Central Coast Mariners (290).
3. Glory have scored 23 goals at home this season, second only to Melbourne Victory’s 33.
4. Sydney FC have won each of their last five Sunday games, conceding just three goals in the process.
5. Perth marksman Adam Taggart has scored seven goals in nine home games this season; only Marco Rojas and Bruno Fornaroli (10 goals in 11 games each) have a better goals-per-game ratio at home (2+ games).
6. Sydney FC have won their last three games against the Glory, scoring four goals each time. In fact, they haven’t lost in their last four visits to nib Stadium (W3, D1).
7. Perth haven’t lost in their last five home games (W4, D1), with their last defeat at nib Stadium coming in Round 11 this season against Sydney FC.
8. Sydney FC are the only team to have won more games away than at home this season; their nine road wins are four more than any other side (Victory, 5).