Did you know Melbourne Victory have lost just one of their last seven Hyundai A-League games the week after scoring five or more goals in a match?
They crushed the Mariners 5-2 last weekend which is a good omen as they head to nib Stadium to play a desperate Perth Glory.
To help you pick a winner in this Sunday evening clash, take a look at all the important stats courtesy of Opta Data.
- Melbourne Victory have won their last three Hyundai A-League games against Perth Glory, neither side has enjoyed a longer winning streak in the history of this fixture.
- In fact, Victory will be looking for back-to-back Hyundai A-League wins at nib Stadium for the first time after leaving with a 2-0 win in their last game there.
- Perth Glory have won eight of their last 12 Hyundai A-League games at nib Stadium, including each of their last three; however, they’ve not kept a clean sheet at home since December 2017.
- Only one side has recorded fewer shots on target this Hyundai A-League season than Glory (Mariners); Victory have managed 16 more than their opponents to date (102).
- Only Phoenix (47) have conceded more goals in this current Hyundai A-League campaign than Glory (44); the Perth side comes into this encounter without a clean sheet in 12 outings.
- Glory’s Neil Kilkenny has a passing accuracy of 88% this Hyundai A-League campaign, the second-best of any player to have made at least 200 passes.
- Victory striker Besart Berisha has scored 16 goals against Perth Glory, no player in Hyundai A-League history has scored more against a single club.
Perth Glory v Melbourne Victory
WHEN: Sunday, March 25 – kick-off 7pm AEDT
WHERE: nib Stadium, Perth
HOW TO WATCH: LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on Fox Sports 501