Newcastle Jets face their bogey team as Perth Glory head to the Hunter for what should be an intriguing battle on Sunday afternoon.
Opta Data has all the key stats you need to know ahead of the clash at McDonald Jones Stadium.
• Perth Glory has won 13 of the last 16 Hyundai A-League meetings between these teams (D2, L1), though the spoils were split at one draw and one win apiece in the 2016/17 Season.
• Glory is also undefeated from their last eight visits to the Hunter (W5, D3), last losing at the venue in November 2011.
• A win for the Jets would be their 100th in their Hyundai A-League history, though they endure an historical win rate of just 19% against the Glory.
• Jets striker Roy O’Donovan has scored five goals in five games against Perth Glory, including three in his last two Hyundai A-League meetings against them.
• Only Western Sydney Wanderers (86%) enjoyed a better passing accuracy in Round 1 of the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season than Perth (82%).
• The Jets have lost their last two games on home soil. The last time they lost more was a five-game drought back in 2015.