Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC: key stats and facts
Who bossed the Big Blue stats? We have all the game's key stats and facts for Victory and Sydney FC fans after Saturday night's Hyundai A-League clash.
- The Sky Blues continued their recent dominance of the Big Blue, stretching their undefeated streak in the fixture to six games (W4, D2).
- Melbourne slumped to a third loss in their last five regular season games (W1, D1), across which they have scored just one goal.
- Sydney FC won a third consecutive game in Victoria, their longest ever A-League streak in the state.
- Melbourne Victory failed to make a single shot on target for the first time since December 2015 against Perth Glory.
- For the first time in eight A-League games, Besart Berisha finished a game without a shot on goal (excluding blocked shots), and he has now failed to make a shot on target in four of his last five games