Did you know the last seven games between Melbourne City and Perth Glory have produced 37 goals?
That’s an average of 5.3 goals per game!
Check out these other top Opta stats ahead of their mouth-watering Finals Series clash on Sunday.
· Perth have scored six goals in their last two games against Melbourne City at AAMI Park, winning one and drawing the other.
· Melbourne City’s only previous Finals Series match at AAMI Park was a 2-0 victory over Glory last season.
· Perth have won their last two games; the last time they won more in succession was a five-game stretch from rounds 22-26 last season which included a 3-2 win against City.
· Melbourne City have made 12,219 passes this season, the second-most of any team, while Glory (9,660) are the only team yet to break the 10,000 mark.
· Perth have scored 10 goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, the most of any team and two more than Melbourne City.
· Tim Cahill has scored three goals from four shots in his last two games against Glory.
· Diego Castro has created 33 away chances this season, more than any other player in the competition.