Hyundai A-League's Friday quick-fire quiz
It's Friday and Round 3 in the Hyundai A-League is almost upon us. Get in the mood with our rapid-fire quiz. Can you get all the questions right?
Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1) Saturday night is the 16th Sydney derby in Hyundai A-League history. How many of the previous 15 have finished in draws?
2) Adelaide United meet Melbourne Victory tonight in a repeat of the 2006/07 Grand Final. Archie Thompson scored five goals in that game, but who scored Victory's sixth?
3) Mariners midfielder Danny De Silva returns to Perth on Sunday where he made his debut for Glory as a 15-year-old. Who is the only other 15-year old to have played in the Hyundai A-League?
4) Jets striker Roy O'Donovan leads the 2017/18 Golden Boot race with four goals, but how many did he score in his two seasons with the Mariners?
5) Manny Muscat will face his former club when Melbourne City host Wellington on Saturday night. Name the other three players to have played for both Melbourne City and Wellington Phoenix in the Hyundai A-League.
2) Kristian Sarkies
3) Teeboy Kamara (for Adelaide United in 2011/12)
5) Corey Gameiro, Dylan Macallister and Fred.