The ‘Distance Derby’ kicks off a Super Sunday in the Hyundai A-League as Wellington Phoenix host Perth Glory at the Cake Tin.
Take a look at all the key stats in what should be an entertaining affair across the ditch.
- Perth Glory are undefeated in their last five Hyundai A-League games against Wellington Phoenix (W4, D1), though only one of those games was decided by a margin of greater than one goal.
- Phoenix are undefeated in their last five Hyundai A-League games at home, including a 3-3 draw with Perth Glory at QBE Stadium in March 2017.
- Glory have scored just two second-half goals across their last seven games away from home in the Hyundai A-League, winning only once in that period (D2, L4).
- Both Phoenix and Glory have scored three of their six goals via headers this Hyundai A-League season, no other sides has scored more.
- Glory have improved their shooting accuracy to 62% this campaign, 12 percentage points greater than any other team in the Hyundai A-League.
- Phoenix’s Goran Paracki has been fouled 17 times so far this Hyundai A-League season, more than any other player in the competition.
- Glory star Diego Castro has a shooting accuracy of 83% this Hyundai A-League campaign, the best of any player who has made at least seven shots at goal.