Melbourne Victory and Western Sydney Wanderers will both be desperate to bounce back from last-start losses when they meet at AAMI Park on Saturday night.
Victory are coming off a hard-fought 1-0 loss to Perth, while Wanderers were well below par in a 3-0 hammering at the hands of Melbourne City.
And there's plenty of incentive for both sides to rebound quickly.
Victory dropped out of the top four following Adelaide's win on Friday night, while Western Sydney are clinging onto sixth-spot with Brisbane and Perth on their tails.
Kevin Muscat's side are unbeaten in their last seven matches against the Wanderers (W4, D3) and have conceded just two goals in that time.
And their record at AAMI Park in recent times is just as impressive.
The Victory have won 13 of their last 16 games at the venue, leading at both half- and full-time in each of their three games at the venue.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of the Saturday night blockbuster.
- The Wanderers are winless in their last eight A-League games in Melbourne (D3, L5), failing to score on four occasions in that span.
- Melbourne Victory have blocked four shots per game this season, more than any other team in the competition.
- The Wanderers have made the most saves (101) of any team this competition, as well as boasting the best save percentage (71%).
- Rhys Williams has made 17 shots at goal this season (ex. blocks), the equal most of any defender in the competition.
- Oriol Riera has made 33 total shots (ex. blocks) in 2018, two more than any other player.