Melbourne Victory will be out to consolidate a top-four spot when they play host to Wellington Phoenix at AAMI Park on Sunday afternoon.
Kevin Muscat's side, two points clear of fifth-placed Adelaide, can go a long way to securing a home Elimination Final with all three points against the struggling Nix.
Victory will be boosted by their strong recent home record against the Kiwi side, winning eight of their last 10 fixtures (L2) on home soil against them.
Phoenix did defeat Victory on their last visit to AAMI Park though, a 3-0 triumph in April 2017.
And the two sides have split their head-to-head meetings this season, with Victory winning the first clash 3-2 in December before Phoenix turned the tables with a 2-1 win in January.
Check out some of the key stats and facts ahead of this Sunday afternoon clash.
- Wellington have won three of their last four games against Melbourne Victory (L1, scoring 2+ goals in each of those four games.
- Melbourne Victory have won their last three games on the bounce at home, the last time they won more in succession was a six-game run from April to November 2015.
- Wellington Phoenix have won only one of their last seven games at AAMI Park (D1 L5); however, they’ve won their last two games at the venue against Victory.
- Melbourne Victory have made 23 touches in the opposition box per game this season, the second most of any team in the competition behind Sydney FC (24).
- Wellington have converted just 29% of their big scoring chances into goals this campaign, the lowest percentage of any team.
- Besart Berisha has scored five goals in his last three home games against Wellington Phoenix, including a hat-trick in October 2016.
- Scott Galloway is set to play his 100 A-League game, though he’s yet to know victory against the club which gave him his A-League debut in 2013 (P4 L4).