Sydney FC, coming off the high of their Westfield FFA Cup Final triumph, host a Brisbane Roar side hoping to make it two wins on the trot at Allianz Stadium on Saturday.
Here are the key stats and facts for a big encounter.
- Five of the last 10 games between Sydney FC and Brisbane Roar have ended
in a draw, with the Sky Blues losing just two games in that period (W3).
- There have been 15 goals scored in the last four games between these teams
at Allianz Stadium, which included a 0-0 draw in November 2015.
- Sydney are searching for a 20th consecutive game without loss at Allianz
Stadium (W16, D3), a run in which they have also kept 12 clean sheets.
- Brisbane are winless in their last six games away from home (D2, L4), last
winning on the road in March 2017 against Newcastle.
- The Sky Blues have won 48 corners so far this season, the second most of
any team in the competition and 16 more than last-ranked Roar.
- Brisbane have a tackle success rate of 71% this campaign, the second
best of any team in the competition behind Newcastle Jets (74%).
- Josh Brillante has made 272 passes in opposition territory this campaign,
more than any other player in the competition and 89 more than Roar's best
Matt McKay (183).
- Jamie Young boasts the best save percentage (86%) of any goalkeeper so far