It promises to be a Sunday night cracker as Sydney FC host Adelaide United in the final game of Round 26 in the Hyundai A-League.
The Sky Blues wrapped up the Premiers Plate last weekend but will be out to bounce back from losing their last match at home against Brisbane a fortnight ago.
Conversely, Adelaide are still in the hunt for a top-four finish but need all three points to keep the pressure on fourth-placed Victory.
Sydney FC have enjoyed the better of the meetings in recent times though, with Graham Arnold's side unbeaten in their last five clashes with the Reds (W3, D2).
And Adelaide's away record in NSW isn't impressive either, winning just two of their last 10 matches in the state (L4, D4) and failing to score in the first-half of nine-straight fixtures.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of the clash at Allianz Stadium.
- Adelaide have won only four of their 22 previous games against teams coached by Graham Arnold (D5, L13).
- The Sky Blues haven’t lost an A-League game on a Sunday since May 2015, picking up nine wins and a draw in such fixtures since that defeat.
- Sydney FC have scored 60 goals already this A-League campaign, the fourth most ever by a team in a single season (incl. finals) and the most in Sky Blues’ club history.
- Adelaide have made 42% of their total shots (including blocks) from outside the box this season, the highest percentage of any team.
- Bobo has made 98 shots at goal (inc. blocks) this season, 29 more than any other player and 54 more than Reds’ best George Blackwood (44).
- Johan Absalonsen has a 100% big chance conversion rate this season (4/4), only Dimitri Petratos (5/5) has had more big chances without missing.