Brisbane Roar have the chance to jump into the Hyundai A-League top six - momentarily at least - when they host the struggling Central Coast Mariners on Saturday afternoon at Suncorp Stadium.
John Aloisi's side sit one point behind sixth-placed Wanderers - who play Victory later tonight - and can give their Finals Series chances a huge boost if they claim all three points at home.
And they will be confident of doing so given their incredible recent record against the Mariners.
The Roar are undefeated in their last 11 matches against the Yellow and Navy (W9, D2) and have kept five clean sheets in that time.
Brisbane secured a 2-1 win in the last meeting between the two sides in January, though the first clash earlier this season at Suncorp Stadium ended 0-0.
Prior to that fixture, the Roar had won four-straight matches at home against the Mariners, scoring 17 goals in the process.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of Saturday's clash.
- Brisbane Roar will be looking for back-to-back wins at home for the first time this season after a 1-0 win over Adelaide in their last game at Suncorp Stadium.
- The Mariners have won just one of their last 15 games outside New South Wales (D3, L11), failing to score a first-half goal in five of their last six such fixtures.
- Brisbane Roar have made 27 clearances per game this season, more than any other team.
- The Mariners have conceded just 316 fouls this season; only Sydney FC (309) have conceded fewer.
- Massimo Maccarone has been directly involved in five of Brisbane Roar’s last eight goals on home turf (4 goals, 1 assist).
- No player has been fouled more times this season than the Mariners’ Andrew Hoole (63).