All these two sides want for Christmas is three crucial points in the Hyundai A-League as they look to enhance their top six credentials.
Brisbane Roar are coming off just their second defeat in their last eight games last weekend, while Glory head to Suncorp Stadium buoyed by their win over Wellington.
Opta Data has all your key stats ahead of this Thursday night thriller.
- There have been 20 goals scored in the last four Hyundai A-League meetings between these teams, with Perth Glory losing just once in that span (W2, D1).
- Brisbane Roar are undefeated in their last six Hyundai A-League games at Suncorp Stadium against Glory (W5, D1), and have lost just once against them their 2-1 Grand Final win in 2012.
- Glory has won just one of their last seven games away from home in the Hyundai A-League (D1, L5).
- John Aloisi’s side are the only team yet to score from outside the box this Hyundai A-League season; they’ve had seven shots on target from distance thus far.
- Only Wellington Phoenix (63.2%) have a lower passing accuracy in opposition territory than Glory (66.1%) this Hyundai A-League season.
- Roar have won their last four Thursday games in succession in the Hyundai A-League, scoring 17 goals in the process.
- Roar defender Jack Hingert has a crossing success rate of 57% this Hyundai A-League campaign, the best of any player to have made at least 10 crosses.
- Glory centre-back Shane Lowry has blocked 16 shots so far this season, six more than any other player in the Hyundai A-League.