Brisbane Roar will be looking to make it three straight wins when they play host to third-placed Melbourne City at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday night.
And they'll be confident of continuing their impressive run of form having won six of the last eight matches against City at home (W6, D1, L1), including the last three.
But it won't be an easy task against a City side which has gone five games undefeated, notching three wins in that span.
Brisbane won the last encounter between the two teams back in November, with Avraam Papadopoulos' double helping them to a 3-1 win.
Check out some of the other key stats and facts ahead of the final fixture of Round 19.
- Brisbane Roar will be looking for back-to-back wins against Melbourne City for the first time since November 2013 after picking up a 3-1 win in their last meeting.
- Brisbane Roar are on course to notch a third consecutive A-League win for the first time since a three-game streak in November 2016, a streak in which the third win was against Melbourne City.
- Melbourne City are undefeated in their last five games (W3, D2), the last time they went longer without a loss was a seven-game streak from January to March 2014 (W6, D1).
- Brisbane Roar have received 47 yellow cards this campaign, more than any other team in the competition; Melbourne City (31), have conceded the second-fewest of any team.
- Melbourne City have made 29 shots on target from outside the box this season, more than any other team in the competition; Brisbane Roar (13) have made the fewest.
- Fahid Ben Khalfallah has scored three goals against Melbourne City, his joint-most against any opposition in the A-League.
- Scott Jamieson is set to play his 200th game in the A-League.