Expect a desperate Brisbane Roar side on Friday night as they look to avoid their worst winless run in club history against a classy Melbourne City side.
Here's all the key facts ahead of what promises to be a thrilling encounter.
- Melbourne City have won five of their last ten games against Brisbane Roar, including a 2-0 win when they met in the opening round of the season.
- The Roar have lost only one of their last eight games against City at Suncorp Stadium (W5, D2), winning each of their last two such fixtures.
- Brisbane have now gone seven games without a win (D3, L4), never before in club history have they gone longer without notching an A-League victory.
- Melbourne City have won their last two games away from home, the last time they won more on the bounce away from home was a three-game streak in December 2011.
- Brisbane Roar have hit the woodwork three times this season; no club doing so more often.
- Melbourne City are one of two teams (Sydney FC) yet to concede a goal in the final 30mins of a game this season.
- Jamie Young (Brisbane Roar) has the highest save percentage of any keeper to make more than five saves so far this season (87.5%).
- Ross McCormack has had 12 shots on target so far this season; more than any other player in the competition.