Adelaide United will be looking to keep the pressure on fourth-placed Victory when they host Perth Glory at Coopers Stadium on Saturday night.
The Reds recorded a gritty 1-0 over Phoenix last weekend and sit just one point outside the top four - and a home final - with nine rounds remaining.
Glory snapped a run of five straight losses with a 3-1 win over Wanderers in Round 18 and could jump into the top six with a win away from home.
Check out some of the key stats and facts ahead of this intriguing encounter.
- Adelaide ran out to a 3-0 win when these teams met earlier in the month, snapping a four-game winless streak against the Glory (D1, L3).
- Perth Glory have lost in just one of their last four visits to Coopers Stadium (W1, D2).
- Adelaide United have scored only two goals in their last four games at home; though, they’ve also kept two clean sheets in that span.
- There have been 16 goals scored in Perth Glory’s last three games away from home, of which 12 have been against the Glory.
- Adelaide United have recorded 111 shots at goal from outside the box this season, 18 more than any other team in the competition.
- Adelaide United are the only remaining side yet to score from the penalty spot this season.
- Isaias (49) and Ben Garuccio (41) have made more interceptions than any other player this campaign.
- Diego Castro has provided four assists away from home this season, the joint-most of any player in the competition alongside Leroy George.