Wellington Phoenix and Melbourne Victory will both be eager to regain form when they do battle at Westpac Stadium on Sunday.
Check out the key facts and stats ahead of a crunch encounter.
- Wellington have won each of their last two games against Victory by a score of 3-0, and are currently enjoying their only ever winning streak against them in Hyundai A-League history (2).
- Phoenix will be looking for back-to-back wins against Victory at home for the first time in the competition's history.
- Each of Wellington's last three games has been decided by a margin of three goals, though only once in that span has it fallen in the Phoenix's favour (W1, L2).
- Victory have gone 14 Hyundai A-League games without scoring more than two goals. The last and only time they went longer without three or more goals in a game was a 17-game stretch in 2007.
- Kevin Muscat's men have a shooting accuracy of 66% when playing away from home, greater than any other team in the competition.
- Jason Geria (29) and Rhys Williams (26) have made the most and third most tackles of any players so far this season.